SURVIVOR POOL - FREE FOOTBALL CONTEST
A Survivor Pool is a great way to show your skills and knowledge of Football.
They are becoming more popular every year, and now you have the chance to win $1,000 playing it for FREE!
It works by having all participants choosing the winner of one NFL game each week, once you have chosen a team to win you can’t choose them again.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Each pool member chooses one team each week.
- Picks are made straight up, not using point spread.
- If the selected Team wins, the pool member survives until next week.
- If the selected Team loses, the pool member is eliminated for the remainder of the season.
- The goal is to be the last member standing at the end of the season.
- Pool members can pick a team only once, meaning, if someone selected Packers on Week 1, they can't be selected on any of the other weeks of the contest.
At the end of 2021 NFL Regular Season, the surviving pool member will get a prize of $1,000.
In case of multiple surviving pool members the $1,000 will be divided equally.
This FREE Contest will be based on the 2021 NFL season.
An Active Player is any player who has made at least 20 plays since since July 8th, 2021 or has made a deposit after August 25th, 2021. All other players are ineligible.
- All prizes are awarded as Free Plays and require a 4x rollover before being eligible for a withdrawal.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.
- All submitted picks are deemed final. Please verify your picks prior to submitting them.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited.
- Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- All picks must be submitted before the start first scheduled game of the week.
- Accounts deemed professional are net eligible for this contest.
- Tie break. Ties broken by date/time of entry.
- Pool members must make their pick before the start of the first scheduled game of the week, every week. Missing one week results on disqualification of the pool member.