1. Bonuses will only be awarded to account holders who provide a verified name, street address and phone number. All bonuses are in the form of cash unless otherwise specified. Bonuses does not apply to Person to Person deposits, a 5x rollover applies and the maximum bonus amount is $500.
2. New accounts that receive a bonus agree to leave the initial deposit and fees in the account for 30 days. However if any required rollover has been completed, the winnings may be withdrawn. Winnings are the monies in the account in excess of the money deposited including the fees.
3. All Heritage Sports promotions can be used only one time per household.
4. In order to qualify for any bonuses, the minimum deposit must be $100.00. The bonus must be requested at the time of the deposit.
5. Heritage Sports promotions cannot be combined.
6. Bonuses are intended for recreational bettors only for use in the sportsbook. We reserve the right to adjust or rescind bonuses given to players playing principally in the casino. Professional players, syndicate players, or players considered by Heritage Sports to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have their bonuses, and the money won from these bonuses, revoked at the discretion of Heritage Sports management. Call our office for a detailed explanation of what is considered bonus abuse.
7. Any violations of the rules in any offer(s) of Heritage Sports can result in the immediate forfeiture of all bonus funds, and the winnings from the use of these funds as well as the loss of account holder privileges.
8. If it is determined that a new customer already has an account with Heritage Sports, thus abusing our bonus system, Heritage Sports may require the forfeiture of all bonuses and the money won from said bonuses.
9. Heritage Sports reserves the right to terminate or modify any bonus program at any time. Participants agree that prior notice of a modification or termination is not required and no bonus will be paid past the termination or modification date.
10. Heritage Sports reserves the right to charge an Account Closure Fee to any account deemed by Heritage Sports to be a professional, syndicate, non-recreational, or bonus abuser. The Account Closure Fee may vary depending on the case.
11. All clients who receive a bonus must complete their rollover requirement prior to a withdrawal request. The rollover is the amount of times a client must play the total amount of the deposit plus reimbursed fees and bonus. The rollover can only be completed with sportsbook volume.
For example, if you have a five time rollover (5X) and you had sent us $1000.00 with a reimbursed fee of $68.00 and a cash bonus of $100.00, you must complete $5840.00 ($1000 + $68 + $100 X 5 = $5840) in total sports book volume before you can request a withdrawal of your funds.
Sportsbook Volume is defined at Heritage Sports as the lesser of the risk or win amount of each wager. Casinos and free play volume do not count towards this rollover. If the client chooses to withdraw funds from the account before these requirements are fulfilled, all bonuses, fees and winnings from these monies can be forfeited and deducted from the account balance. Winnings will be determined at the sole discretion of Heritage Sports. Acceptance of any bonus from Heritage Sports is considered an agreement to this policy.
Betting both sides of the same game to accelerate the rollover process is considered a violation of our bonus rules. Any wagers placed on both sides will be excluded from the rollover calculations.
12. Once all rollover requirements have been met, payouts can be arranged through a number of different methods. All withdrawals must be sent in the account holder's name.
13. Free Play wagers can be placed over the phone and on the internet for straight wagers and two or three team parlays or teasers. Open spots are not allowed. If the play wins, then only the winning amount will be credited into the players account as CASH. If the play loses, no physical adjustments will be made to the account. If the plays ends in a Push/No Action, then the player gets to play the Free Play again.
Example 1: A client has a $100.00 free play and wishes to use it on the Dallas Cowboys -3 (-110). The wager will be $0.00 to win $91.00. The client lays the virtual $100.00 to win $91.00.
Example 2: A client has a $100.00 free play and wishes to use it on the Atlanta Braves -140. The wager will be $0.00 to win $71.00. The client lays the virtual $100.00 to win $71.00.
Example 3: A client has a $100.00 free play and wishes to make a 3 team football parlay. Our 3 team football parlay odds are 6 to 1. The client lays the virtual $100.00 to win $600.00.
Example 4: A client has a $100.00 free play and wishes to make a 3 team 6 point teaser. The client lays the virtual $100.00 to win $180.00.
14. Bonuses or rebates are not paid on 'house money.' Accounts with aggregate winnings of more than $5,000 are considered to be playing on 'house money.'
15. Bonuses are given to our recreational players with the rollovers calculated using ‘normal' play. If a player receives a bonus and 50% or more of the player's action is on baseball, the rollover will be doubled.
16. If you do not break a deposit on which you received a bonus into at least three relatively equal wagers, the bonus and any winnings can be rescinded.
17. Acceptance of any bonus offered by Heritage Sports constitutes agreement to the conditions applicable with each offering. If you are unclear or require further clarification, contact our Client Service Department prior to accepting and/or making use of any bonus.
18. All new accounts are subject to a period of review, and during this time, they may not be eligible to participate in specific promotions offered by Heritage Sports.
It is the member's responsibility to question and clarify any event not covered or rules he/she does not understand prior to placing any wagers.